Ethernet Access Services
Award-Winning Ethernet Service
Ethernet is rapidly becoming the preferred choice for wide area broadband connectivity for businesses of all sizes. Organizations are adopting industry-standard Ethernet services as a cost-effective and reliable way to scale and support voice, data, and video convergence on a unified network.
MegaPath provides a comprehensive portfolio of Ethernet access services designed to provide you with the ability to answer the growing demand for Ethernet service without additional build-outs. Our Ethernet services are available across a footprint of 4,000 central offices, enabling you to simplify your off-net buying process, lower investment and ensure faster time to market.
Largest Ethernet over Copper Coverage in the U.S.
MegaPath is the largest provider of on-net Ethernet over Copper services in the country. This broad, national footprint allows MegaPath Wholesale partners to quickly grow their businesses by offering high-speed, symmetrical services in more than 18 major markets in the U.S.
Value and Performance
- Speeds ranging from 2M to 45M
- It takes an average of just 26 days to install an EoC service
- MegaPath successfully installs over 85% of all EoC orders that are booked
- Cost-effective and reliable broadband connectivity solution without additional build-outs
- Reaches almost 10 million businesses
- Multiple CoS options for creating application-focused services
- Ethernet port to Ethernet port connectivity
- Increase average revenue per user (ARPU) with MPLS or CoS
- Comprehensive Service Level Agreements