Ethernet Access Services
Award-Winning Ethernet Service
Ethernet is rapidly becoming the preferred choice for wide area broadband connectivity for businesses of all sizes. Organizations are adopting industry-standard Ethernet services as a cost-effective and reliable way to scale and support voice, data, and video convergence on a unified network.
As the nationwide Ethernet leader, MegaPath continues to aggressively expand our Ethernet portfolio and footprint, enabling you to simplify your off-net buying process, lower investment and ensure faster time to market. Our comprehensive portfolio of Ethernet access services, including asymmetric Ethernet, Ethernet over DS1 and Ethernet over Copper (EoC), provides the ability for you to answer the growing demand for Ethernet services and offer your customers a variety of cost-effective, business-class, high-bandwidth options to meet their specific needs.
Largest Ethernet over Copper Coverage in the U.S.
MegaPath is the largest provider of on-net Ethernet over Copper services in the country. Today, MegaPath’s Ethernet over Copper (EoC) services are available in 700 COs nationwide, reaching approximately 11 million businesses. This broad, national footprint allows MegaPath Wholesale partners to quickly grow their businesses by offering high-speed, symmetrical services in more than 50 major markets in the U.S. By year end, MegaPath plans to increase the availability of all of its Ethernet services, including asymmetric Ethernet and Ethernet over DS1, into the same 700 COs.
Value and Performance
- Expansive Ethernet portfolio speed options
- Ethernet over Copper: 2x2 up to 45x45 Mbps
- Ethernet over DS1: 1.5x1.5 up to 12x12 Mbps
- Asymmetric Ethernet: 8/1 up to 50/10 Mbps
- It takes an average of just 26 days to install an EoC service
- MegaPath successfully installs over 85% of all EoC orders that are booked
- Cost-effective and reliable broadband connectivity solution without additional build-outs
- Reaches almost 11 million businesses
- Multiple CoS options for creating application-focused services
- Ethernet port to Ethernet port connectivity
- Increase average revenue per user (ARPU) with MPLS or CoS
- Comprehensive Service Level Agreements